Jessica is on sabbatical (i.e. not teaching) during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Alpine Ecology (BIO3103) – part of the Ontario Universities Program in Field Biology (OUPFB)
, next offered in August 2020 (tentative)
- Population and Community Ecology (BIO3154) – even-numbered autumns
- Écologie des populations et des communautés (BIO3554) – automnes impairs
- Plant-Animal Interactions (BIO4111) – even-numbered winters
- Interactions plantes-animaux (BIO4511) – hivers impairs
- Plant-Animal Interactions (graduate course; uOttawa BIO8938/Carleton BIOL6404) – not currently offered